Are You Interested in Guest Posting on Crime Traveller?
Do you have a passion for crime and justice? Interested in true crime, crime research, and the psychology behind criminal behavior? Maybe you are a writer, author, or blogger looking for a new platform to publish your writing?
Here at Crime Traveller, we welcome guest contributions that support our aims of informing and educating readers on crime research, criminal psychology, criminal cases, and insights into the criminal mind and brain.
Being featured on Crime Traveller puts your writing in front of our engaged and rapidly growing audience of fellow writers, true crime fans, journalists, academics, and students.
Sound good? Here is what we are typically looking for:
- Articles fitting with Crime Traveller’s themes of research and study into crime and criminal behavior, true crime criminal cases, criminal psychology, family violence and homicide, discussion and analytical pieces on topics within crime and justice, and reviews of true crime books.
- Original articles that have not been published or are due to be published elsewhere.
- Articles between 800 and 1500 words are ideal although longer articles will be considered.
- References and sources cited.
- Any images used within appropriate copyright citing the source.
- Informative articles that are engaging to read with the use of subheadings where appropriate.
- Articles that have been proofread and spellchecked before submission!
To submit an article for consideration, email Fiona Guy at editor[at]crimetraveller.org with the subject line ‘Guest Article Submission.’ Include your article and a short bio about you.