Join Crime Traveller as a Guest Writer
Do you have a passion for crime and justice? Interested in true crime, crime research and the psychology behind criminal behavior? Maybe you are a writer, author or blogger looking for a new platform to publish your writing?
Here at Crime Traveller, we welcome guest contributions which support our aims of informing and educating readers on crime research, criminal psychology, criminal cases and insights into the criminal mind and brain.
Being featured on Crime Traveller puts your writing in front of our engaged and rapidly growing audience of fellow writers, true crime fans, journalists, academics, and students. Your article will feature your name as author credit and a short bio about you where you can also highlight your blog or website and social media links.
Sound good? Here is what we are typically looking for:
- Articles fitting with Crime Traveller’s themes of research and study into crime and criminal behavior, true crime criminal cases, criminal psychology, family violence and homicide, discussion and analytical pieces on topics within crime and justice, and reviews of true crime books.
- Original articles that have not been published or are due to be published elsewhere.
- Articles between 800 and 1500 words are ideal although longer articles will be considered.
- References and sources cited.
- Any images used within appropriate copyright citing the source.
- Informative articles that are engaging to read with the use of subheadings where appropriate.
- Articles that have been proofread and spellchecked before submission!
Guest Articles on Crime Traveller
A closer look at the complex evidence in the 1979 murder trial of Green Beret Captain Jeffrey MacDonald in the...Read more